Understanding LEED v4 ID+C Inside and Out
2 LEED Specific ID+C | 2 AIA HSW LU
Your crash course to the new LEED v4 ID+C rating system is here! This course will look at considerations for core and shell as well as commercial interior projects. In addition to credit analysis, we will look at the effects of material choices on the interior environment and discuss potential owner/tenant issues that may arise. The course will also highlight areas of leases that should be carefully considered prior to signing. Finally, case studies will bring to life the concepts discussed in this course.
- Understand the effects of “traditional interiors” and what makes a “high performance” interior
- Explain common strategies used in creating “high performance” interiors
- Be able to define “tenant fit-out”
- Understand what credits are possible under Commercial Interiors: LEED v4
- Understand which areas of a tenant fit-out are heavily influenced in LEED